Estheticians – 20 Minute Activities That Will Nourish Your Body and Soul
As a business woman, I wear lots of hats daily. My work keeps me busy, but I have made it a point to always allow myself to STOP and relax, play, recharge and unwind. These 20-minute activities will give your body, mind and heart, the emotional boost to release tension, think more clearly, make rational decisions, and find balance. Here is a short list of activities that will be beneficial to you. Whenever you have trouble throughout your day, do one of these, or a few! Clearing your energy between clients will give you a better work/play balance.
2. Stretch your body. Don’t neglect your neck. Massage your tense shoulders.
3. Write, be creative, start a blog, a book, and commit to it!
4. Draw something! Anything! Use your imagination!
5. Read a book. A good book!
6. Learn a phrase in a foreign language you can use daily. Next time learn a new one! Keep going!
7. Dance it OUT! Put on some music and jump!
8. Prepare a beautiful and healthy meal. Focus on the small details, plate it like you’re on Iron Chef, and it’s judgement time!
9. Clean the closet and let go of the things that no longer serve you, and would be more useful to someone else. Donate directly to those in need, or take to the midnight mission.
10. Ask who needs your help. Helping others is our birthright and responsibility.